LET’S COLOR THE FUTURE
JOIN SMIRNOFF IN SUPPORT FOR THE LGBTQIA+ COMMUNITY, AND TOAST TO A MORE COLORFUL AND INCLUSIVE FUTURE FOR ALL!
Smirnoff is celebrating the increasingly intersectional and diverse LGBTQIA+ community by coloring the future this Pride.
As the world experienced the past year in gloom and grayscale, the queer community in all its beautiful spectrum has remained a beacon of inspiration and charisma. Alongside the queer community, Smirnoff No.21 will paint the world with the vibrance it lost, projecting the optimism and joy we collectively crave right now.
Our LGBTQIA+ Partners
LGBTQIA+ advocacy is at the core of what The Mixx does. Over the past 25 years, this agency has continually convinced and compelled industry-leading brands to not simply tick the equity box, but create initiatives with breadth and depth that seek to empower. It’s a commitment they take seriously, and Smirnoff is so proud to unite with The Mixx and our LGBTQIA+ community this month — and every month — to help lead the fight for diversity and inclusion. It’s our goal to ensure the LGBTQIA+ community is represented authentically in everything we do.
The Phluid Phoundation
Smirnoff is honored to partner with The Phluid Phoundation in its mission to channel donations directly to LGBTQIA+ grassroots organizations and communities in need. From non-profits to Go Fund Me accounts, this organization ensures 100% of your donation goes to where it was intended. The Phluid Phoundation strives for positive social change through advocacy and cultural awareness for the most underrepresented, vulnerable and marginalized members of the LGBTQIA+ community. Their network of organizations includes The Marsha P. Johnson Institute, BFTA Collective, For the Gworls, Sylvia Rivera Law Project, and many more.Visit Site
COLOR THE FUTURE WITH THE PHLUID PROJECT X SMIRNOFF ALL GENDER MERCH COLLAB
The Phluid Project and Smirnoff have partnered to create a gender-free apparel line featuring inclusive sizing to ensure everyone, regardless of body type, can COLOR THE FUTURE with us. The best part is - 50% of all proceeds go towards Phluid Phoundation's fight to support those most at risk within the LGBTQIA+ community.
- 1.5 oz Smirnoff No.21 Vodka
- 0.75 oz simple syrup
- 0.75 oz lime juice
- Bubly Lime Club Soda
Top with Bubly Lime Club Soda, garnish with citrus and serve up on the rocks.
Smirnoff Ice: The original premium flavored malt beverage that started it all, with a delightfully crisp, citrus taste.
Smirnoff and legacy of support
Supporting the LGBTQIA+ community is not new for Smirnoff. To truly show up for the LGBTQIA+ community, we continue to reaffirm our commitment year-over-year. Here's a few fun facts about our historical support of the LGBTQIA+ history:
- For 15 years (and counting!), Smirnoff and our parent company DIAGEO have proudly and consistently been named one of the Best Places to Work for LGBTQIA+ employees.
- In June 2017, Smirnoff raised a rainbow glass to real love between real people (in all its forms) with the launch of our one-of-a-kind "Love Wins" bottles at the famous Stonewall Inn. For each bottle made, we committed to donating $1 to HRC up to $1.5M, to help change through legislation, advocacy and education.
- In June 2019, Smirnoff teamed up with celebs to Welcome the Global LGBTQIA+ Community Home to Pride NYC with our "Welcome Home Campaign." Calling New York home never felt so Pride-ful.
- Smirnoff has been showing the LGBTQIA+ community in our advertising for half a century - yep that's 50 years - including an ad from 1981 that centers Caroline Cossey, trans model and advocate.