ผสมใบมินท์ มะนาว และน้ำตาลให้เข้ากันในก้นแก้วไฮบอล แล้วเทน้ำแข็งบด ก่อนเติมสเมอร์นอฟและโซดา คนให้เข้ากัน ปิดท้ายด้วยน้ำแข็งบดอีกครั้ง
สูตรสำหรับเครื่องดื่มภายในเว็บไซต์นี้ มีส่วนผสมของแอลกอฮอล์ไม่เกิน 0.6 fl. Oz (14 กรัม) ต่อการเสิร์ฟ ซึ่งเทียบเท่ากับเครื่องดื่มมาตรฐานสหรัฐอเมริกา 1 แก้ว สำหรับรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับแอลกอฮอล์ เข้าไปที่ www.DRINKiQ.com
This Privacy and Cookie Notice has been approved by our legal teams.
Markets other than GB, Ireland and NA are required where appropriate to translate the wording into their national language and to make any essential changes to comply with local laws, provided that such changes reflect the actual practices of Diageo.
Markets/brands can tailor copy for tone provided no substantive changes are made to the meaning.
Marketing teams should obtain the legal approval of local legal counsel and/or the relevant Diageo IP counsel representing the brand.
The Privacy and Cookie Notice has been worded to deal with the broadest possible range of content to ensure maximum legal protection, with minimum requirement to change.
In local markets all consumer marketing communications MUST include an unsubscribe mechanism or process that makes it at least as easy for a consumer to unsubscribe as to subscribe - it should be consumer-friendly, monitored to ensure unsubscribe requests are promptly actioned and maintained for as long as the consumer's personal data is processed by Diageo or otherwise retained for use on our database.
There is an optional paragraph in Section 11 to be used for country specific sites where direct contact details exist for a brand.
Text highlighted in GREY are placeholders in which you insert brand specific information.
This Privacy and Cookie Notice provides a high-level overview of our full Privacy and Cookie Notice (click here to access). It summarises important information regarding how we collect, use, and share any personal information collected. This Privacy and Cookie Notice applies to personal information collected through this website www.smirnoff.com, which is operated by Diageo plc - the world's leading premium drinks business - or one of its group of companies. Smirnoff is one of Diageo's outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands.
At relevant points hyperlinks are provided that will take you directly to further information in this document. Links in this Privacy and Cookie Notice will not take you to any external website or content.
3. What is personal information?
4. Diageo's collection and use of personal information
We also collect information using common Internet technologies such as "cookies" and "clear gifs" (also known as "web bugs" or "web beacons").
6. Use of personal Information
7. Disclosure of personal Information
8. Public (or inactive) areas of our website
10. Unsubscribe, access, questions and further information
If you have any comments, queries, or complaints about our collection or use of personal information please contact us via:
195 Empire Tower South Sathorn Road, Yannawa Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
This website is operated by a member of the Diageo group of companies, the ultimate holding company of which is Diageo plc (registered in England and Wales with company number 23307 and registered address at Lakeside Drive, London, NW10 7HQ, United Kingdom).
All references to 'our', 'us', 'we', or 'company' within this policy and within the opt-in notice are deemed to refer to Diageo plc, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or associates, as appropriate.
We endeavour to protect your personal privacy. We provide this Privacy and Cookie Notice to help you to understand what we may do with any personal information that we obtain from you. By providing your personal information to us, you signify your acceptance of our Privacy and Cookie Notice and agree that we may collect, use, and disclose your personal information as described in this Privacy and Cookie Notice. If you do not agree to this Notice, please do not provide your personal details to us. This Privacy and Cookie Notice is incorporated into, and part of, the Terms and Conditions << where possible this should be a hyperlink to the website terms and conditions>>, that govern your use of the site in general. We will use your information only for the purposes set forth below.
We may need to update this Privacy and Cookie Notice from time to time. We recommend that you check this page regularly to ensure that you have read the most recent version.
Changes to the Privacy and Cookie Notice are noted here:
Date last revised: 2008
Description of substantive revisions:
Section 3 - Description of personal information
Section 4 - Description of how personal information is collected
Section 6 - Description of how personal information is used
Section 7 - Description of how personal information is shared
Section 8 - Posting of information in public forums
Section 10 - Changes to your privacy preferences
Section 12 - Description of use of
links, references, interfaces, and content from
You must not provide us with your personal information if you are not of legal age to purchase alcohol in the jurisdiction in which you reside and (if different) in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the site. We do not intend to collect personal information from any individuals under the legal purchase age, or to market alcoholic beverages to anyone under the legal purchase age. If we receive notice or believe that someone under the legal purchase age has provided us with personal information we will make every reasonable effort to remove such personal information from our files, or to flag such personal information and (to the extent permitted by law) retain it for the sole purpose of ensuring that it is no longer used.
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by applicable law.
It is your choice to provide us with personal information. We will only collect personal information that you choose to provide. In certain instances, we may provide you with the option to select whether you would like to receive information from us or from trusted third parties (for example, by choosing to opt in or opt out of receiving special promotional offers). In some circumstances, you will not have the option to opt out, such as when we are satisfying the obligations of a contract with you, administering a transaction requested by you, or required by law.
You may choose to provide us with personal information if, for example, you: contact us with an enquiry; register on the site; forward an item to a friend; purchase an item; fill out a survey or other form with your personal information included; ask us to provide you with information; enter a competition; post information to public areas of the site; or take advantage of a promotion.
By providing any personal information to us, you fully understand and clearly consent to the transfer of such personal information to, and the collection and processing of such information in, other countries or territories. Any such transfer and processing by us will be in accordance with this Privacy and Cookie Notice.
Like many other websites, we use "cookies" to help us gather and store information about visitors to our websites.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
What types of cookies are used on this site?
Types of cookies which may be used on this website;
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. Please refer to
your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these
functions. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can go to the
Tools/Internet options/Security and Privacy Tabs to adapt the
browser to your expectations. If you use different computers in
different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is
adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
Some modern browsers have a feature that will analyse website privacy policies and allow a user to control their privacy needs. These are known as 'P3P' features (Privacy Preferences Platform).
You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. For example, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select 'cookies' in the 'Help' function for information on where to find your cookie folder.
We may use personal information collected from you to provide specific services that you request, as well as to provide additional services that may be of interest. For example, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
Marketing Communications. We may use your personal information to communicate with you about our products and services, and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies, and any of their related businesses.
Marketing analysis. We may use your personal information for internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends amongst our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to our websites.
Transactional purposes. We may use your personal information to respond to your queries and requests, maintain your accounts, and manage transactions such as credit card payments for any goods that you order from us or our agents, or for the fulfilment of such transactions (e.g., delivery).
Forward to a friend. When you provide us with information regarding another individual, such as when you request that we send someone information from one of our websites, we will send that individual only the information you specifically requested that we send. We will not send them additional communications based on your providing us with their information. You must certify that your friend is of Legal Purchase Age in the jurisdiction where he/she is located in order for us to transmit the requested information.
We value your personal information and only share it with third parties that provide it with adequate protection. From time to time we may disclose personal information to:
(a) third parties to whom you have provided your consent;
(b) our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf, or to provide services to us (such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; credit card and data processing; age verification; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and other services related to our business), provided such service providers and subcontractors do not collect, use, or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions on our behalf, to provide services to us, or as otherwise required by law;
(c) third parties who, in our reasonable judgment, are providing or seeking the information as your authorized or appointed legal agent; or
(d) carefully selected third parties, including our affiliates, to send you third party marketing and promotional information that may be of interest. In such circumstances these organizations may be bound by confidentiality obligations and restrictions on the use of your personal information. We will obtain your express permission before we allow a third party that is not an affiliate to send you any such marketing and promotional information;
(e) a person or entity, including our affiliates, in the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, financing, reorganization, or liquidation whereby we transfer, sell, or assign to such third party information concerning your relationship with us, including without limitation, personally identifiable information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us; and
(f) law enforcement, governmental or regulatory agencies, or other third parties in order to comply with applicable law, or where we believe such action is necessary in order to comply with applicable law, or to detect, protect, or defend us and/or other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud, or other illegal or harmful activity, to comply with our audit and security requirements, or to audit compliance with our corporate policies, procedures, legal, or contractual obligations.
Information that you post on or through the public areas of the site (e.g., chat rooms, bulletin boards, discussion groups, or Social Networking modules) generally is accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others, and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. You should not provide personal information about yourself in public (or interactive) areas of the site. Such personal information is not covered under this Privacy and Cookie Notice.
We take security seriously and take precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. however, we have no control over the privacy of any communications while it is in transit to us. We therefore recommend that you not include confidential, proprietary, or sensitive information in any such communications.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If such a notification is appropriate, we will endeavour to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email.
You are reminded that, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions for this website, which include this Privacy and Cookie Notice, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you are responsible for any activity under your account and password. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify us when you wish to cancel your account. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this obligation.
At your request and where the law requires us to do so, if you contact us using the unsubscribe details provided below we will confirm what personal information we hold about you, update your information, remove your information, fulfil specific opt-out requests (including requests where you previously opted in with respect to the use of your personal information), and/or correct any inaccuracies in such personal information.
If you would like to unsubscribe from Smirnoff communications, or from all communications about Diageo brands, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have given permission to receive communications about Diageo brands generally (for example, by opting to receive news and special offers by email about Diageo's other great alcohol brands), you may from time to time receive communications about brands to which you have not opted in specifically. Information about many of Diageo's brands can be found at www.diageobrands.com.
We occasionally may send you communications about brands not featured on www.diageobrands.com (e.g., new brands). We recommend that you refer to www.diageobrands.com from time to time as the list of featured brands will be updated periodically.
Providing general permission for us to communicate with you about our brands does not mean that you will receive communications about all of Diageo's brands. We will only communicate with you about those brands that we think may be of particular interest to you. Any such communications will provide you with an opportunity to unsubscribe from the brand in question and/or from all communications about Diageo brands.
If you have any privacy-related questions, concerns or complaints, please contact: Data Privacy Officer, Corporate Centre Legal Team, Diageo plc, Lakeside Drive, London, NW10 7HQ, United Kingdom.
The site may contain links, references, and content from other websites outside of our control. Please be aware that we have limited or no control over these websites and our Privacy and Cookie Notice does not apply to these sites. We encourage you to read the Privacy and Cookie Notices and terms and conditions of any linked, referenced, or interfacing websites you enter.
This Privacy and Cookie Notice will be supplemented by additional legal requirements in jurisdictions where we conduct business as required. Nothing in this Privacy and Cookie Notice or otherwise will create, or add to, any right or claim (whether legal, equitable, or otherwise) that any individual or person may have at law or otherwise against the company or any third party, or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, or representatives (collectively the "Diageo Group"), nor will the existence of this Privacy and Cookie Notice or its application impose or add to any obligations upon or create any liability for the Diageo Group that it does not already otherwise have under law.
©The Smirnoff Co. 2011. Norwalk CT. All rights reserved.
Version 9.2 dated 15 September 2011
The Website Terms and Conditions set forth below have been approved by our legal teams for use only in GB, Ireland and NA.
Markets other than GB, Ireland and NA are required where appropriate to translate the wording into their local language and to make any essential changes to comply with local laws.
Markets/brands can tailor copy for tone provided no substantive changes are made to the meaning.
Marketing teams should obtain the approval of local legal counsel and/or the relevant Diageo IP counsel representing the brand (with any substantive changes approved by a member of the Digital Governance Leadership Team).
The Terms and Conditions have been worded to deal with the broadest possible range of content to ensure maximum legal protection and the minimum need for revisions as a website evolves or takes on new functionality.
There are mandatory requirements about use of the Terms and Conditions on websites. For example, consumers are deemed to 'Accept' the Terms and Conditions when they first enter the site; a link to the Terms and Conditions must be contained on every page.
Websites featuring, e.g., competitions, promotions, or online sales will require additional specific Terms and Conditions to cover these activities in addition to these general Terms and Conditions.
In the body of the Terms and Conditions you will see Text highlighted in GREY. This allows for text relating to a specific brand, website address, and/or jurisdiction to be inserted as appropriate. Update these areas before you publish these Terms and Conditions on a website. The GO LIVE DATE is the date on which you publish the latest version of these Terms and Conditions on your site.
Effective Date: [15 September 2011]
Any use by you of the website operated by Diageo Moet Hennessey Thailand at www.smirnoff.com (the "Site") is conditional upon your acceptance of these Website Terms & Conditions of Use, including our Privacy and Cookie Notice (collectively, "Terms & Conditions"). We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice and at our discretion. It is your responsibility to review this page periodically for updates, which shall come into effect when posted. (See the box below for a summary of updates.) Your continued use of the Site constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any portion, features, or content of the Site at any time. We also may impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts of or the entire Site without notice or liability. The Site is operated by a member of the Diageo group of companies, the ultimate holding company of which is Diageo plc (registered in England and Wales with company number 23307 and registered address at 8 Henrietta Place, London W1G 0NB, United Kingdom).
The Site is intended for your use only if you are of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence and in the country from which you are accessing the Site. If you do not fall within this category, you may be in breach of laws or regulations applicable in your country of residence or access, and you should leave the Site immediately.
You may restrict access to this site using content filtering software or by changing your computer settings (e.g. browser or operating system), as appropriate.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY PLEASE LEAVE THE SITE NOW.
All references to 'our', 'us', 'we', or 'company' within these Terms & Conditions are deemed to refer to Diageo plc, its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates.
1. Rights - All rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, text, images, web pages, sounds, software (including code, interface, and website structure), and video, and the look and feel, design, and compilation thereof) on the Site are owned or licensed by us. You agree that you are permitted to use this material and/or content only as set forth in and to the extent permitted by these Terms & Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property - Unless otherwise indicated, we are the owner and/or authorised user of all trademarks, service marks, design marks, trade dress, patents, copyrights, database rights and other intellectual property (collectively, the "Intellectual Property") appearing on or contained within the Site. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, your use of the Site does not grant you any right, title, interest, or license to any such Intellectual Property you may access on the Site. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, any use or reproduction of the Intellectual Property is prohibited.
3. Restrictions on Use - Except as expressly authorized by law, by us, or by the applicable licensor in writing, you are not entitled to reproduce, transmit, license, sell, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share, or otherwise make available to any person, or to create derivative works of, any or all of the materials or content available on the Site, or to use it for commercial purposes
The Site may contain interactive services, including but not limited to discussion groups, news groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms, blogs and other social networking features, such as the display of Linked Content from Interfacing Sites (as described in Section 5 below) (collectively, "Public Forums"), which may allow you to post, transmit or submit information, including but not limited to writings, images, illustrations, audio recordings, and video recordings ("Postings"). We may or may not actively monitor Postings on Public Forums. Similarly, we may or may not exercise editorial control over Postings on any Public Forum. You may be exposed to content on Public Forums that is inaccurate, fraudulent or deceptive, or that you find offensive or objectionable. Your use of Public Forums is at your own risk.
We reserve the right, but are not obliged, to monitor Public Forums and to remove or alter any Postings that we consider, in our sole discretion, to constitute misuse of these rules. We may restrict, suspend or terminate your use of these services or the Site where, in our sole discretion, we believe that there may have been such a misuse.
The following examples constitute misuse of the Site:
This list only serves to provide examples and is not meant to be an exhaustive list of the type of unacceptable uses of the Site or Public Forums that may result in the restriction, suspension, or termination of your use of the Site or Public Forums. Due to the global nature of the Internet, users hereby agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Users also agree to comply with any applicable rules regarding the export of any data from any country.
Any Postings you make will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. You understand that personal and other information (e.g., username, email address, phone number) that you post on or through Public Forums is generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. You should not include any personally identifiable information about yourself or any other person in any Postings. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove any Postings that contain personally identifiable information. We shall not be liable for the use or misuse of any information or data, including personal information, that you post on our Public Forums.
You represent and warrant that your Postings are original to you, do not infringe on another party's intellectual property rights, are not obscene, vulgar, offensive, malicious, discriminatory, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful, that no other party has any rights thereto, and that any "moral rights" in your Postings have been waived, and you grant us a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and fully transferable, assignable, and sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such Postings (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate them in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for any editorial, commercial, non-commercial, promotional, or other purpose.
We are not responsible for maintaining your Postings and we may delete or destroy them at any time.
CONTENT, INFORMATION, AND MATERIALS POSTED BY USERS TO PUBLIC FORUMS ARE NOT ENDORSED BY US. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE AND CONFIRM THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OTHER USERS ON OR THROUGH PUBLIC FORUMS. The opinions expressed in Public Forums are not necessarily ours. Any statements, advice, and opinions made by participants are those of such participants only. We shall not be held responsible for any statements, advice, opinions, or other content or materials on Public Forums. You release us from all claims and demands of every kind and nature, known and unknown, howsoever arising out of or in any way connected with a dispute with another user of the Site.
5. Interfacing Sites - You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the content ("Linked Content") hosted by unaffiliated websites ("Interfacing Sites") to which you or we may link from the Site, or otherwise display on the Site via an application programming interface or other method.
We do not host or store Linked Content. The display of Linked Content or the provision of links to Interfacing Sites does not constitute an endorsement by or association with us of such Linked Content, Interfacing Sites, or products, advertising, or other materials presented on such sites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss, or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on such Interfacing Sites, or for any action taken by Interfacing Sites.
To utilize some of the functionality of the Site you may be required to establish an account with a username and password with Interfacing Sites. As these are unaffiliated sites, we are not responsible for any username, password, or other information these sites may collect. We also will never ask you to provide us with your password for Interfacing Sites. If you are unable to establish accounts on these Interfacing Sites for any reason, you may not be able to fully utilize the functionality provided by the Site.
6. Materials submitted by you - Unless specifically requested, we do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret, or proprietary information or other material from you through the Site or any of its services, by email or in any other way. Any information or material you submit that has not expressly been requested by us will be deemed not to be confidential, secret, or proprietary. You agree that any information or materials you submit to the Site, whether ideas, creative concepts or other materials, in any format (including, but not limited to, writings, images, illustrations, audio recordings, and video recordings), may be used, reproduced and disclosed by us without restriction for whatever purpose we deem fit and without payment of any sum or acknowledgement of you as their source. You also warrant that any "moral rights" in posted materials have been irrevocably waived by the appropriate authors. WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF USE OR DISCLOSURE OF SUCH MATERIALS BY US TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. This paragraph does not affect any rights you may have under data privacy laws that protect your personal information or similar privacy laws, to the extent that such rights cannot be waived or excluded.
7. Accounts and Security - We may enable you to establish an account with a username and password to access and use certain areas of the Site, Public Forums, and other services. You may not create an account unless you are of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence and in the country in which you are accessing the Site. You shall provide us with accurate account information. You are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you are responsible for any activity using your account and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify us when you desire to cancel your account. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
8. NO WARRANTIES - THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," AND YOUR USE THEREOF IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT THE CONTENTS WILL BE ACCURATE. ALTHOUGH WE TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO SECURE THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE INTERNET IS NOT A COMPLETELY SECURE MEDIUM AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS YOU POST ON OR TRANSMIT THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE SAFE FROM UNAUTHORISED ACCESS OR USE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS AND SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
9. THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES - WE DO NOT VOUCH FOR THOSE PERSONS, COMPANIES, AND OTHER ORGANISATIONS WHOSE GOODS OR SERVICES MAY BE ACCESSED OR DISPLAYED THROUGH OR ON THE SITE.
10. Your responsibility - You should always verify any information set forth on the Site with independent authorities before acting or relying on it. It is your responsibility to use virus-checking software on any material downloaded from the Site and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment.
In circumstances where you provide us with information relating to any third parties, you warrant that you have received that third party's consent for such disclosure and that the third party has been informed of, and agrees to, our Privacy and Cookie Notice and any uses we may make of such information.
11. NO LIABILITY - TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, COST OR DAMAGE (DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHERWISE) SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR FROM ANY COMPUTER VIRUS TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE SITE, OR OTHER SITES ACCESSED FROM THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LOSS, COST OR DAMAGE ARISES FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE ARE OR HAVE BEEN EXPRESSLY INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, COSTS, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION IN THE AGGREGATE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR PRODUCT LIABILITY) ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, 3,000THB.
12. User Information - In the course of your use of the Site, you may be asked to provide personal information to us (such information referred to hereinafter as "User Information"). Our information collection and use policies with respect to such User Information are set forth in the Privacy and Cookie Notice. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of the User Information.
14. Restriction, Suspension and Termination - We may restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to the Site and/or your ability to avail of any of the services on the Site, including interactive services, at any time if we believe that you have breached these Terms & Conditions. Any such restriction, suspension, or termination will be without prejudice to any rights that we may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms & Conditions. We may also remove the Site as a whole or any sections or features of the Site at any time. Please note that we have the ability to trace your IP address and if necessary contact your internet service provider in the event of a suspected breach of these Terms & Conditions.
15. Entire Agreement - These Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement, constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to its subject matter and supersedes any and all prior promises, representations, agreements, statements, and understandings of any sort whatsoever between us. To the extent that software is available through the Site, such software may be subject to a license agreement that is distributed or included with such software, and you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of any such license agreements. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in that provision, and the other provisions of the Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. We may, at our option, cede, assign, or otherwise transfer any or all of our rights and obligations under the Terms & Conditions to any third party or parties at any time.
16. Copyright And IP Agent for the United States - We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use the Site do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
Your address, telephone number, and email address;
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
A description of the alleged infringing activity and where the alleged infringing material is located;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Diageo North America, Inc., 801 Main Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851. Attn: Evan Gourvitz, Sr. Counsel Litigation, Intellectual Property, Telephone No: 01 203 2294264, Facsimile No: 203-229-8925, Email: email@example.com.
We may not be able to remove Linked Content that is hosted by Interfacing Sites. You may need to contact the appropriate Interfacing Site for removal of your work.
17. Export Controls - To the extent that software or technical data is accessible through the Site, such software or technical data may be subject to export, re-export, and/or import controls imposed by the United States or any other jurisdiction, and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of the laws of any applicable jurisdiction including, but not limited to: (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the U.S. has placed an embargo or which is subject to relevant export restrictions; (b) anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's Specially Designated Nationals list, or (c) in violation of the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Denial Orders.
18. Law and Jurisdiction - These Terms & Conditions, including the Privacy Statement and any matter relating to the Site, shall be governed by local law without regard to its conflict of law rules. Any legal proceeding arising out or relating to these Terms & Conditions that is against or relating to us or any indemnified party will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of any state or federal court sitting in Thailand, and you hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
©The Smirnoff Co. 2011. Norwalk CT. All rights reserved.
To the nights you'll always remember, with the friends you'll never forget.
Please Drink Responsibly.
Smirnoff is committed to making nights out, nights in, or any time spent with alcohol, a Socially Responsible experience. We believe that responsible drinking is a valued and enjoyable part of celebrations in everyday life for most people who choose to drink. We take great care to only market our product responsibly to adults. We support programmes, practices and policies that create a more positive role for alcohol in society and address issues related to the misuse of alcohol. We encourage our consumers to make responsible decisions about drinking - or not drinking
It is our goal to provide you with everything you need in order to enjoy our product responsibly.
Here are a few resources to help you make responsible choices:
Alcohol affects different people in different ways. Two people can drink the same amount of alcohol and react differently because of their gender, weight, ability to process and breakdown alcohol or their tolerance to alcohol. Even the same person can drink the same amount of alcohol on different occasions and be affected differently on each occasion. Visit www.DRINKiQ.com .
Keep track of how much you drink. Pace yourself, alternate drinks with water to stay refreshed and have a bite to eat before or while you drink. These and many more helpful hints and tips will help you make it a night to remember, not to forget.
Getting home safely
Key to a successful night is having a safe way to get home. Think about how you're going to get home before you leave home - grab a cab or designate a driver.
Treat your Designated Driver to one of these delicious drinks that don't feature alcohol.
Want to know the facts about alcohol?